Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2nd Date

Cam gave me two options for dinner, either Pizza Hut or an upscale expensive place. After arguing for a little while he ended up choosing for me and took me out for a nice supper. We met there, and he walked me inside with his hand on my arm. The waiter sat us down and we got to see out over the lake, it was simply gorgeous. Just the way all the light twinkled off the water was just breathtaking. We talked for hours while sitting there, getting to know each other more. I learned that he liked country (ick!) and he learned that I like horror movies more the romantic ones. When we decided to leave, I tried to convince him that we should have gone and played at the park. As swings are some of my favorite things in the world, but seeing as how its winter and that it was minus 20 out we went to his house.



To say I was nervous would have been an understatment, I wondered if he was going to try and push me for sex and what I would do if he did. We ended up playing video games and being the dork and geek that I am, I can say that I honestly whipped his butt. After playing the games he had he and I drove to Wal-Mart and picked up a new game. It happened to be a ninja game, and incase you dont know I am a ninja on my own (hehe) We ended up playing about half the game and sat up until 1am laughing and joking.





We ended up talking about past realtionships and why we are single now. Turns out that he has only ever dated two girls but has had long realtionships with both. Its kinda nice to know that he didnt have a bunch of one month realtionships. He asked me about my last realtionship and I told him about my ex who didnt have a learners license or even a job for most of it. I told Cam that I had paid for everything and took care of him. Cam asked me if I was a good reciever because obviously I am a giver. I had to admit that I dont recieve very well, I dont know how to with out looking like I am greedy. He just smiled at me and said well we will just have to fix that.



Finally I decided that I would go home, he walked me to my car and gave me a hug again even though I was hoping for a kiss. He called me to make sure I had gotten home safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment