Thursday, November 26, 2009

Crystal Ball

I do have a journal that I write in but its even more sporadically written in then this blog and I dont really feel comfortable writing in my journal at work so I am trying to document this possible relationship on my blog. So sorry if you get sick of the sick lovy dovy vanilla stuff then feel free to read and follow along. If not then dont ^^



Last month I went and visited a psychic that my mother likes to go to. I think I am a very sceptical person I do not instantly believe in everything. But I have always wanted to go to a physic an see what they would say about me. She actually lives in a town near me so I ended up going to her house. She was a big women and she lead me inside her house to her "office". There were crystal balls and pictures of witches everywhere, to say it was unusual was an understatement. She sat me down and explained to me a little of what she was going to do.



She brought out the tarot cards and started. She told me that I had a sister that lives far away and that she would be coming to visit me in about a month and hopefully it wasn't a surprise. (as this was about a month ago, my mom called to tell me my sister would be coming to visit this weekend) She told me that I would meet the one next fall and I would be moving in with him by next summer. That I would be married within the next 2 years and it would be a life long relationship. She told me I would have two children maybe three and that I would be well off, not rich but not to worried about the finances.

I know better then to believe that all of that will come true but to have some kind of hope is really nice. To have someone tell me and be sure of themselves that I will not be alone the rest of my life is always good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment