Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The men I attract

"wusp im pooleboy im 24 i work at the sayway gas bar down town i like working there my boss is the boom :) :) i dont have a car i bike to work it cepper that way lol lol. i like to find one some go out have a good time play some pool go and see a moive or go for walk get a maik shake and some one to talk to i like any tape of muics"

This was a message I got the other day on one of my vanilla dating websites. This is the types of guys that respond to me... lovely isnt it



I have rules about replying to messages. First of all I don't reply to just... " Hey how's it going?" and I never reply if the person does not have a profile picture....



But I couldn't stop myself from replying from this one, I said two things...



1. Use spellcheck!! For gods sake that was painful to read



2. I am most defiantly not interested



Did I also mention that he had a kid?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that made me smile. It took me a very long time to read it and figure out what he was trying to say.

    This is why I shouldn't be on dating sites because I 'judge a book by its cover.' There could be amazing people out there that I am passing by because they 'txt tlk 2 me.'

    It's just so hard to read. I'm definitely not one that is picky about proper grammar, punctuation, etc. However, I don't want to have to read emails multiple times to translate what they're trying to say into English, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I had to call all the ladies in the office over to read it with me. And you dont even wanna know what he looks like ick..

    ReplyDelete