Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The first time I met Dia and her husband was online, after getting out of a very long relationship I knew I wanted to try being with a woman. It had always been a fantasy of mine and with my ex being out of the picture, I could finally fulfill it.



We met online on aff, she was closer to my age where as her husband was in his thirties but I was ok with it. After a week or two of talking online we agreed to meet at the strippers for a night out. I must say I love going to the strippers, I am a shoe addict and Ive been asked if I was a stripper because of the shoes I wear out.



We met at their hotel room, I was so scared I was shaking I thought that she would turn out to actually be a really overweight girl and not at all what I had imagined. But she wasn't, she was gorgeous if only a lil bit overweight. Her husband wasn't that much of a looker but they seemed perfect for me. We went out and had an excellent night of drinking and laughing. We went back to their hotel room and took a bubble bath in their giant jet tub. It was hard at first to get used to her husband touching me and flirting with me with her right there but it worked out.



After trying her new paddle on my butt we explored each other. Dia was a biter, to the point that I had bruises on the inside of my thighs for over a month. She left me moaning and squealing, I am sure everyone in the hotel rooms next to ours heard me. The sex was amazing, and so much fun. We became quite close over the next few months, I was their pet as well... But I will leave the rest for another time

No comments:

Post a Comment